1. BMVSS will keep the user information collected through its website (www.jaipurfoot.org) strictly confidential. It will not be shared with any external agencies or individuals. However, BMVSS will keep the users updated about its happenings and developments through bulletins and newsletters with an option of not to subscribe the same.
2. While forwarding a donation for BMVSS the well-wishers have to submit a few personal information as it would help us ensuring genuine contributions:
• Your name
• Your email and mailing address
• Your telephone number
• Your payment processing details
• Any other data as BMVSS may require
3. General browsing of BMVSS website is anonymous and it does not register the user’s personal information except the time, date and place of visits and the name of internet service provider. However, this information is not shared by the organization with external agencies.
4. All relevant information collected through BMVSS website is handled and used by internal and authorized officials only.
5. BMVSS is not liable for any form of loss, damage or harm caused to the users as a result of misuse of personal information by a third party, tracked through a liked site of Smile Foundation or otherwise, and who is not an employee of BMVSS.
7. Contents published in BMVSS website including graphics, write-ups, logos, pictures, images and software are the property of BMVSS and its partners or associates and the same is protected. Users must seek formal permission before using any of these information and any misuse of the same will automatically hold the (mis)user liable.
You may request a copy of the personal information we have for you at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org . If any personal information changes or you find our records are out of date, please let us know.
We will ensure your personal information is held securely, in accordance with the Data Protection Act.